The most pivotal engineering services required by the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) industry are the Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) services. We totally understand that at MEEE Design Services. And that is why, over the years, we have continuously honed our MEP design and drafting capabilities to perfection.
MEEE Design Services has been empowered by a professional and cohesive team of engineers, modelers, and coordinators that make use of sophisticated procedures, coordination guidelines and constructability analysis before construction even commence to produced meticulous design models. Our aim is to provide you with all the crucial information you need for an intended project.
We also offer BIM 3D, 4D, and 5D modeling services. These services enable you to see how the architectural and structural components interact. Thereby, you will be able to pin-point clashes between elements, monitor project cost and eliminate inefficiencies in construction anywhere they occur.
Our BIM coordination services fully integrate every party involved in the project at every phase to ensure the smooth execution of your project.
Services offered by MEEE Design Services include:
Why should you choose MEEE Design Services for Engineering Design & Coordination?
- We are passionate about delivering high-quality, affordable and prompt MEP engineering design and support services. By outsourcing your CAD services to us, you get to tap into the rich resource of our team by incurring additional expenses.
- Our team is comprised of world-class engineers, modelers and project managers which have been trained to provide a custom solution for your project. We understand the nitty-gritty details of how the structural and architectural components of a building interact, and so, we know what’s best for you.
- All you have to do is relax during the design phase! Our engineers will be in total control of the project from start (initial design development) to finish (plan-check execution).
- We offer you with the most cost-effective approach without compromising quality. We achieve this by incorporating detailed evaluations, code calculations, audits and recommendations in preparing the life cycle costing.
- Our experience ranges from residential to commercial projects. We are able to draw upon this eclectic knowledge source to provide insightful constructability analysis and recommendations.
- Our BIM visual analysis produces reliable constructability analysis, which is important because it ensures that your building meet-up to the required safety standards.
- We never exceed the deadline! Our fastidious coordination of the various components of your project ensures a quick turnaround time.
- We are the preferred project partners when it comes to urban infrastructure and white field development.
Mechanical Design and Engineering
To ensure the adequate functioning building, its mechanical component must be given special consideration. Meee Design Services specializes in providing top-notch mechanical engineering design and drafting services for residential and commercial projects. The HVAC system is a key mechanical component and you need to get it right to ensure adequate temperature and humidity control for maximum comfort. When an expert takes the whole process in his hands, it results in maximum efficiency and a more profitable project.
Meee Desing Services is proud of having some of the most well-versed specialists in the industry who ensure their HVAC designs comply with building codes. Their excellent result not only meets clients’ satisfaction but also ensure quick and pain-free city approval. HVAC systems take up a huge chunk of the building cost and that is why efficiency is paramount to us at MEEE Design Services. We aim to drastically minimize your energy and gas bills while maintaining a great result.
How do you know what HVAC to use in your building?
The buildings of the 21st century make use of sophisticated and advanced HVAC components. That’s why you need an astute MEP engineer to design a simple and effective HVAC system. The design usually includes floor plans, air, and water riser diagrams, equipment specification, and construction requirements.
Thereafter, a review of a licensed mechanical design engineer, signature and seals the design is required. To get approval from the Department of Buildings and Landlord: accurate construction cost bidding, maintaining high-standard workmanship and ensuring a seamless construction process.
We also offer other mechanical engineering services. You can find out about our industry-specific project and chiller replacement service here.
Professionals in Mechanical Engineering
- Comfortability: Irrespective of external temperature and humidity conditions, our HVAC solutions are designed to ensure maximum comfort for occupants.
- Energy-Efficiency: Most buildings have gigantic energy bills because their HVAC system operates inefficiently. Our solution ensures that energy wastage is eliminated to the barest minimum, leaving you with optimal functionality at minimum cost.
- Durability: Our systems are built to last. We want you to save money on both maintenance and replacement cost in the long run.
Electrical Design and Engineering
Knowing how much power is required for your space is highly crucial. Hence, the electrical designs usually include lighting, receptacles, mechanical power, panel board schedule, specifications, electrical riser diagram, and construction details. At MEEE Design Services, we have what’s right for you, from low to high voltage buildings to normal and emergency power.
Sometimes, complete re-wiring of a pre-war building is necessary to support the modern appliances that we’re used to. We also specialize in electrical design renovation services.
Our advanced Energy Modelling software allows us to accurately estimate the total energy usage and the breakdown of the energy requirement for each electrical component in the building. We also try to integrate alternative energy sources like solar panels, natural gas generators, co-generators, micro-turbines, and diesel generators whenever they prove to be efficient and cost-effective.
We Help You Avoid Money-Wastage
Having a well-designed electrical system in place is paramount to ensure efficiency in a building. This will avoid energy wastage in components like air handlers, water pumps, air conditioners, lighting, and office equipment. Our electrical design & drawing engineers will ensure that optimal power that is in line with building codes is delivered to your building under safe conditions. Also, we help you analyze the feasibility of incorporating a complementary energy source like a solar photovoltaic system.
Generally speaking, energy efficiency produces a high return on investment. Our goal is to help you reduce, to the barest minimum, the energy bill you will incur in the long run.
Professionals in Electrical Engineering
- Prompt delivery: We pride ourselves on having the fastest design process in our industry. This is, of course, due to our innovative and flexible approach to design.
- Accurate Electrical Requirement Estimation: Our design will give you an accurate picture of the energy requirement needed. This will help in giving you a perfect idea of the cost you require.
- Low-Maintenance Costs: You can be confident that none of our systems is over-engineered. Therefore, you do not need to bother about using excess energy. This ensures that maintenance cost is brought to the minimum.
Plumbing Design and Engineering
Think about this. Every toilet, roof drain, dishwasher, lavatory, pool, shower, gas fireplace, gas stove and over plumbing features require a complex network of plumbing pipelines inside the walls to function adequately. We endeavor to provide you with an efficient plumbing design. Our expertise ranges from designing backflow preventers, bathrooms, replace plumbing risers and relocate kitchen and bathrooms, commercial kitchen and full plumbing system for commercial or residential buildings.
Cost-Effective Plumbing Design
Modern buildings are usually sophisticated in the plumbing requirement because of their size and height. At MEEE Design Services, our plumbing engineers know what it takes to supply all sections of your building with water at the right flow rate and pressure.
Having an optimally sized plumbing system lowers bills. This is because accurately sized systems minimize pumping costs, especially in skyscrapers. Also, efficient water usage reduces the heating bill as less water is required by the heating systems.
We also carry out water-saving upgrades like rainwater collection tanks, low-flow plumbing features, and greywater recycling systems.
Professionals in Plumbing Engineering Design
- Super-fast delivery: We boast the turnaround time that’s over 55% faster than any of our competitors. We achieve this through our rapid and flexible design methodology.
- A wide range of Experience: For any kind of building, either it’s a new or renovation project or a commercial or residential building, we are highly experienced in designing plumbing systems for it.
- Energy-Efficiency: We are very conservative when it comes to spending money. Therefore, we provide you with a solution that will save you money in the long run without compromising quality.
Fire is the biggest enemy of buildings. It can destroy in a minute, what it took years to construct. To guard against this, our fire alarm systems are designed to automatically notify the fire department should any smoke be detected. Our fire system designs contain the necessary sensors and devices required for reliable detection of a fire outbreak. We can also integrate your water sprinkling system to automatically notify the fire department if any sprinkler water is detected. We also relate with your local fire department to ensure full compliance with our system.
Minimize Cost and Maximize Safety
Major cities like New York have some of the strictest fire protection guidelines in the world. This is because a fire outbreak will have a great impact due to the concentration of buildings and people. Therefore, you require an expert to provide you with a design that meets with the local standards.
Our fire protection designs are carefully drafted to ensure that all measures are put in place to mitigate any damage that can cause by a fire outbreak. What’s more, we adequately account for fire exits to provide occupants with a safe means of escaping affected areas.
Professionals in Fire Protection Engineering
- Not limited to detecting Smokes: Our systems are equipped with sensors that will detect heat, smoke and carbon monoxide. You can always be assured that the system will pick up any risk of fire.
- Efficient: We boast the turnaround time up to 55% quicker than our competitors. Our innovative and flexible process makes this achievable for us.
- Automatic relay for help: Our system is designed to automatically notify the fire department so that they can get there in minimal time. This will guarantee the safety of your life and property.